?

Mar. 20th, 2006 @ 02:04 pm A question
I wanted to get some information on quantitative research methods.
I'm a former graduate student in Economics. I finished my program but now wish to have a stronger grounding in certain tools.
Specifically in using packages like STATA, SAS, and/or SPSS.
What I was wondering is what kind of class or classes I could take, whether in an academic environment or not.
I live in Chicago, so anyone with any specific info regarding things here would be highly appreciated.
cross-posted
About this Entry
aemmanuel:
[User Picture Icon]
From:lockythebunny
Date:July 27th, 2006 08:47 pm (UTC)

Hi! Help.

(Permanent Link)
Long time, huh?

Listed, I know that SPSS has this programm world wide where they have this centers where they can give you a seminar on the different uses and tools of this program. Tried asking there?
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture Icon]
From:lockythebunny
Date:July 28th, 2006 04:26 pm (UTC)

SPSS Help

(Permanent Link)
A colleague of mine usually downloads these « not-so-legal » versions of programs and he also gets the Manuals. Now, he has passed me the Manual of the 12.0. If you were interested, you feel it could help you and you don't have any moral issues about using material that has come from Jack Sparrow's ship, I'm willing to send it to you.

However, he insists that the better is it contact SPSS's site and ask them. They should have authorized people giving the seminars or so, OR should be informed on where are these classes held.